Achieving the best from Gro-sure seeds:
- Carefully follow the instructions provided on the pack, paying special attention to temperature requirements, sowing periods and spacings.
- Use clean pots and trays when sowing to minimise the risk of disease and allow adequate air flow to prevent damping-off occurring. We test all of our seeds for germination and purity.
- For best results use with Westland John Innes Seed Sowing Compost or Surestart Seed & Cutting Compost, specially formulated to ensure you get the best from your seeds and high levels of germination. The fine texture enhances the contact between the seed and the compost to ensure the seed stays moist but not wet, through the vital stages of germination.
How to get your money back on Unwins Gro-sure seeds
If you have recently tried Unwins Gro-sure seeds and are unhappy with the results, here’s what you need to do to claim your money back:
- Please agree to the terms and conditions below
- Print the questionnaire
- Fill in the questionnaire
- Send the questionnaire with your till receipt as proof of purchase and a photo of the results
Terms and Conditions
- If you are unhappy with the results of your Gro-sure seeds you can claim a full-refund on the price you paid for one pack of Gro-sure seeds. We reserve the right to question or request further evidence to substantiate a claim.
- Send your original till receipt dated within the promotional period (4th January 2011 to 31st August 2011) showing your purchase of Unwins Gro-sure seeds (photocopies are not acceptable), together with the completed questionnaire and a photograph of the results.
- The return address for sending your completed questionnaire, photo and till receipt is: Customer Services, Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4HY
- One claim for a single refundÂ per household. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The closing date for receipt of all claims is 31st July 2012. Westland Horticulture reserves the right to extend the closing date.
- Your money-back refund will be sent in the form of a cheque in the name of the claimant, according to the amount youÂ paid up to a maximum of Â£4.99.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of refund cheque.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, delayed or damaged claims. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Westland Horticulture reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Please note down the claim address (see above) and retain for your records, you may also like to keep a photocopy of your application.
- Offer open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No claims will be accepted via third parties or in bulk.
- No claims from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or photocopied claims or those not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected.
- Your data will only be used in connection with the fulfilment of this promotion and not for any other purposes, in accordance with Data Protection legislative requirements.
- Promoter: Westland Horticulture Ltd, Dungannon, County Tyrone, BT70 1NJ. Please do not send applications to this address.
By downloading this questionnaire, you confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions above.